What you'll do.
- You are responsible for developing CNC programs, as well as the setup and operation of CNC turning/milling centers (FANUC 31i A5 / ESPRIT) for the production of individual parts, small or medium series.
- You check the workpieces and carry out corrections according to technical drawings and plans for quality assurance.
- You monitor and optimize the manufacturing processes.
What you need to bring.
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator or equivalent training.
- You already have several years of professional experience as a CNC turner or CNC miller.
- You ideally bring know-how and knowledge in one of the following controls FANUC 31i A5, CAD/CAM-System ESPRIT.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and knowledgeable in the use of analog and digital measuring and testing equipment.
- You work reliably, independently and are willing to work in a 2-shift model.
What we can offer you.
- You are part of a highly motivated, competent team with open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust.
- We offer you long-term prospects in an expanding company with a global presence.