What you'll do
- You operate modern turning, milling, rotary transfer, ECM or grinding machines in 3-shift operation.
- You produce large series of parts according to drawings
- You are responsible for the quality of the parts you produce
- You document your work progress
- You carry out maintenance and cleaning work
How you'll work
- You have a safe and independent handling of tools, tool changes, tool corrections and tool presetting.
- You can read and understand technical drawings
- You are proficient in the use of common measuring equipment, ideally also with 3D measuring machines.
- You have basic CNC knowledge
- You have a high level of commitment and flexibility and are willing to work 3 shifts.
- You are a team player and reliable
What you need to bring
- You have completed training as an industrial/chipping mechanic or machine and plant operator (specialising in metal) or comparable training.
- You already have experience in the areas of turning, milling, rotary transfer machining, welding or grinding in the metalworking industry.
- You have a high level of quality awareness