CNC Machine Operator - 3 Shift Regime (m/f/d)
stoba Precision Technology
Contact person: Simona Nezvalová
We are looking for workers to operate CNC machines in production. The job is suitable for women and men. Our production is a large series. After training the work will take place in 3 shifts.
What you'll do
- Operate the CNC machine and supervise the production process (this is not programming or adjusting).
- Changing tools, making corrections.
- Inspect the quality of manufactured parts-visually and by measuring with various instruments.
- Work with technical documentation.
- Maintain the machine in a clean and tidy condition.
What you need to bring
- Have experience in operating some multi-purpose machines or automatic machines. Or an apprenticeship in mechanical engineering.
- Be technically skilled.
- Previous experience of measuring and working with technical documentation would be appreciated.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to start immediately or as soon as possible.
What we offer
- 1 year contract directly with the company, with the possibility of extension
- Wage compensation consisting of a fixed part and a variable component + additional payments for shift work
- Meal allowances, provision of company meals.
- Multiticket vouchers, 2 sick days per year.
- Laundry of company clothes.