What you'll do
- You are responsible for the assembly of components and machines.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning, installation, maintenance and repair of our equipment, both in-house and on-site at our customers.
- You carry out functional and quality tests.
- You will provide instruction and training for operating personnel both in-house and on-site at our customers' facilities.
What you need to bring
- You have successfully completed training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician or electronics technician with an interest in mechanics or a comparable qualification.
- You can read technical drawings and electrical and pneumatic circuit diagrams.
- You enjoy complex technical tasks and have a solution-oriented approach to work.
- You have a high degree of independence, resilience, reliability and commitment.
- You work independently, are team-oriented, prefer a flexible way of working and bring great commitment as well as a high level of motivation.
- You are fluent in German and business fluent in English.
- You are flexible and willing to travel worldwide.
What we offer
- You will be part of a highly motivated, competent team with open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust.
- We offer you long-term prospects in an expanding company with a global presence.
- We offer you the space for professional and personal development, including access to internal training and further education.
- You can expect a varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility, such as independent programming.
- We offer you a permanent employment contract and a secure job through constant growth.
- All stoba employees receive lucrative discounts.
- At the location in Memmingen, we offer a company retirement savings, parking spaces for employees, a canteen and Bike-Leasing.