What you'll do
- You are responsible for the assembly of components and machines.
- You take over the commissioning, installation, maintenance and repairment of our systems.
- You carry out functional and quality tests.
- You read technical drawings and implement them.
What you need to bring
- You have successfully completed training as a motor vehicle, commercial vehicle or agricultural machinery mechanic or mechatronics engineer, plant mechanic for sanitary/heating/air conditioning or equivalent training.
- You have a high degree of independence, resilience and reliability.
- You are a team player and willing to work hard, and you enjoy complex technical tasks and solution-oriented work.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and have knowledge in the use of analog and digital measuring and testing equipment.
- You prefer a flexible way of working and are highly committed, motivated and open to occasional business trips.
- You speak fluent German and have a good command of English.
What we offer
- You will be part of a highly motivated, competent team with open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust.
- We offer you long-term prospects in an expanding company with a global presence.
- We offer you the space for professional and personal development, including access to internal training and further education.
- You can expect a varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility, such as independent programming.
- We offer you a permanent employment contract and a secure job through constant growth.
- All stoba employees receive lucrative discounts.
- At the location in Memmingen, we offer a company retirement savings, parking spaces for employees, a canteen and Assembly Bike-Leasing.