What you'll do
- You are responsible for developing CNC programs, as well as the setup and operation of CNC turning/milling centers for the production of individual parts, small or medium series.
- You check the workpieces and carry out corrections according to technical drawings and plans for quality assurance.
- You monitor and optimize the manufacturing processes
What you need to bring
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator or equivalent training.
- You ideally bring know-how and knowledge in one of the following controls Fanuc 31i A5, Heidenhain, Mazatrol, CAD/CAM-System ESPRIT.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and knowledgeable in the use of analog and digital measuring and testing equipment.
- You work reliably, independently and are willing to work in a 2-shift model.
What we can offer you
- You are part of a highly motivated, competent team with open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust.
- With us you will find a pleasant working atmosphere in a family-friendly company.
- We offer you the space for professional and personal development, including access to internal training and further education.
- You can expect a varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility, such as independent programming.
- We offer you a permanent employment contract and a secure job through constant growth.
- All stoba employees receive lucrative discounts.
- At the location in Memmingen, we offer a company retirement pension, parking spaces for employees, a canteen and Bike-Leasing.