stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for a development engineer (no gender pref.) - mechanical design for our excellent development team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will create and develop cutting-edge-technology for future mobility applications. Through your exceptional expertise you will be at the forefront of grow and success. Your special motivation will lead us to the right solutions.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Development of electric drives, incl. gearboxes and associated peripheral parts
- Component design and creation of 3D drafts of engine parts and components
- Design space investigations in the engine and vehicle environment with the CAD system
- Component support up to the start of series production
- Coordination with other departments, system architects, electronics managers as well as customers and suppliers
- Planning and implementation of project-related test work as well as its evaluation and assessment
- Participation in the further development of MCAD processes
- Carrying out design reviews as well as component and documentation maintenance
- Participation in optimisation workshops
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of drive development
- Sound knowledge of Creo, ASPICE and Agile Development
- Experience with PLM systems
- Self-confident and assertive appearance as well as independent, systematic and analytical way of working
- Assumption of responsibility for your projects and flexible approach to change
- Strong communication skills that enable you to work successfully with your colleagues and other departments
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will contact you.