stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for a development engineer (no gender pref.) - simulation electric motors for our excellent development team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will create and develop cutting-edge-technology for future mobility applications. Through your exceptional expertise you will be at the forefront of grow and success. Your special motivation will lead us to the right solutions.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Independent further development of the motor design process as well as creative and innovative participation in product design
- Analysis and evaluation of customer and internal requirements
- Conversion of requirements into electromotive specifications
- Coordination and optimisation of specifications with internal team members and customers
- Carrying out calculations and simulations of PSM and FSM motors
- Analysis of simulation and test results
- Verification and optimisation of simulation models
- Coordination with system architects, mechanical and hardware developers
- Review of test and simulation reports from internal and external stakeholders
- Further development of the toolchain
- Implementation and optimisation of processes in the area of responsibility
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, communications engineering or a comparable field
- Several years of professional experience in the simulation and design of electric motors
- Knowledge of electric motor simulation tools, preferably Altair Flux, Matlab Simulink
- Experience with optimisation methods, e.g. DOE
- Understanding of the overall system: motor - inverter - control system
- Process knowledge of ASPICE or VDA 6.3 is an advantage
- Self-confident and assertive appearance as well as independent, systematic and analytical way of working
- Assumption of responsibility for your projects and flexible approach to change
- Strong communication skills that enable you to work successfully with your colleagues and other departments
- Business fluent in English, preferably in German
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: email@example.com we will contact you.