What you can do.
- You have professional experience as an industrial electrician or as an electrician/electronics technician/mechatronics engineer
- You are proficient in the use of measuring instruments, circuit diagrams and technical documentation
- You have knowledge in the field of drive, measurement and control technology as well as in the field of programmable logic controllers and field bus systems.
- You have strong technical skills
- You work independently, safely and are a team player
What you need to bring.
- You have completed vocational training as an electrician, electronics technician or mechatronics technician
- You are flexible, reliable and willing to work in a 3-shift model
- You are a team player
What you'll do.
- You repair, maintain and optimize electrical equipment, systems and components
- You carry out troubleshooting in electrical systems, drive and control technologies
- You eliminate occurring disturbances and malfunctions during operation
- You carry out repair work and installation of new equipment
- You analyze and eliminate malfunctions and continuously cooperate in optimization rounds
- You comply with the specified parameters and actively support the achievement of the specification