What you'll do
- You support well-known customers, among others from the automotive and consumer goods industry (after intensive training).
- You are the contact person for all topics brought in by the customer.
- You process inquiries and offers and prepare calculations.
- You are responsible for customer care (internal/external) and organize customer visits in our company.
- You coordinate customer issues with internal departments and specialist areas.
- You support the sales management in carrying out market analyses and projects that arise.
- You observe the competition and the market in addition to the above-mentioned tasks.
How you'll work
- You are customer and goal oriented.
- You work independently, proactively and strategically and have a confident manner.
- You are resilient, reliable and have negotiating skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
What you need to bring
- You have successfully completed a degree in industrial engineering or a similar course of study.
- You already have experience in (technical) sales in an international company with corporate structures.
- You have very good German and good English skills (written and spoken).
- You are proficient in MS Office and SAP (optional).
- You have intercultural competence and are willing to travel.