stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for an experienced Product Lifecycle Manager (no gender pref.) for our excellent development team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will create and develop cutting-edge-technology for future mobility applications. Through your exceptional expertise you will be at the forefront of grow and success. Your special motivation will lead us to the right solutions.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Administration and responsibility of the product life process in product development
- Establishment and further development of product life management on the basis of ARAS
- Further development and responsibility of the change management and configuration management process
- Maintenance of the schematic and component libraries in ARAS / Altium
- Key user for the ARAS PLM system
- Management of requirements, specifications, regulations and components
- Ensuring ISO 26262 requirements are met by the development PLC
- Strategy and implementation of a transparent and agile development documentation process for software, hardware and mechanics
- Participation in product structuring
- Coordination with production technology on interfaces, changes and configurations
- Support and coordination with release management
WHAT YOU BRING.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in change and configuration management
- Deep understanding of PLC - especially change and configuration management
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Reading and interpretation of mechanical drawings and hardware circuits
- Basic knowledge of software architecture and releases
- Experience with a electronic layout tool, preferably Altium Designer
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Independent, systematic and analytical way of working
- Assumption of responsibility for your projects and flexible approach to change
- Strong communication skills that enable you to work successfully with your colleagues and other departments
- Experience in the creation of circuits and layouts in the field of electronics
- Affinity with software and hardware management tools
- Basics of software programming
- Experience as Key user or advanced user for PLM tools (Teamcenter, Windchill or similar), preferably ARAS
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: email@example.com we will contact you.