stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented Productmanager (no gender pref.) to join our dynamic Business Development team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will realise innovative and exciting projects. Through your understanding of the rapidly developing e-mobility market, you will be at the forefront of driving growth and successful business. With your motivation, you will ensure a smooth and carefree collaboration.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Strategic planning and management of the product portfolio throughout the entire product-life-cycle process
- Independent further development of the products as well as creative and innovative participation in the product design
- Preparation and presentation of a strategic decision document based on all market facts
- Conceptualization of product requirements using market and customer requirements for current and future products
- Creation of the product positioning, market messaging and sales argumentation for the target segments
- Preparation of relevant information for marketing and sales
- Interface between R&D and business development
- Establish viable contacts and partnerships with relevant market participants to predict and anticipate market trends
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable field
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in product management
- Technical know-how in vehicle, agricultural machinery or construction machinery technology
- Good knowledge of business administration
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Understanding of the overall motor - inverter - control system connection in relation to the application
- Self-confident and assertive appearance
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Communicative team player with courage and curiosity
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will contact you.