stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for an experienced and goal-oriented Project Manager (no gender pref.) to join our dynamic Project Management team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will realise innovative and exciting projects. Through your understanding of the rapidly developing e-mobility market, you will be at the forefront of driving growth and successful business. With your motivation, you will ensure a smooth and carefree collaboration.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Independent management of innovative development and customer projects
- Independent creation and coordination of project plans, scheduling and budget targets
- Technical leadership and motivation of the interdisciplinary project team
- Ensuring that the project goals are achieved in the individual phases up to delivery to the customer in cooperation with the other specialist departments such as development, production and purchasing
- Status reporting and preparation of decision bases for internal management
- Contact person for customers on product issues during the project period
- Integration and control of suppliers in the project process
- Change and risk management incl. planning of countermeasures
- Ensuring the start of series production and handover of the product to series production
- Evaluation of customer enquiries and organisational support of the sales department in the preparation of offers
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project management as well as in the technical leadership of project teams
- Extensive knowledge in the development of complex electrical drive systems in the automotive sector
- Assertiveness and the ability to motivate the project team in difficult situations
- Methodical and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good communication skills and self-confident appearance
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Quick starter with a "getting things done" mentality
- Team player with courage and curiosity
- Open for change
- Experienced and passionate about future mobility, electrification or new technologies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: email@example.com we will contact you.