stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer for our amaizing development- team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will create and develop cutting-edge-technology for future mobility applications. Through your exceptional expertise you will be at the forefront of grow and success. Your special motivation will lead us to the right solutions.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Develop, configure, and optimize InED Base Software (AutoSAR) on RTE
- Support definition of hardware and software interfaces
- Further development of the RTE based on internal and external requirements
- Support design, implementation, and integration of software components
- Active participation in product definition in collaboration with specialist teams
- Requirements analysis with regard to technical feasibility
- Technical control of external service providers in the area of basic software
- Establish processes and documents for software development
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- Minimun 2 years of experience in software architecture
- Knowledge in the design and development of complex, embedded systems and real-time operating systems (preferably Infineon TriCore/STM family, SBC)
- In-depth knowledge of Autosar 4.x methods (ECU extracts, ECUCD, …) and related tools (e.g. Vector Davinci Configurator)
- Experience with PLS test tools/Lauterbach debugger, CANalyzer, CANoe, vehicle diagnostic tools
- Experience with all SCM tools (SVN, Git, IBM RTC)
- Very good knowledge of C programming
- Good German and English skills
- Analytical skills, systematic approach, very independent way of working and strong communication skills
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle process
- Experience with Vector MICROSAR, vehicle diagnostics and battery management
- Basic knowledge of the electric drive train
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org we will contact you.