What you'll do
- You support the development of high performance 48 V inverters for off-highway applications.
- You evaluate the different construction and the connection technology with regard to the durability.
- You design and implement (accelerated) life cycle tests of electronic assemblies and individual components.
- You create lifetime models and evaluate load profiles based on those life cycle models.
- You coordinate with development partners and suppliers regarding durability issues.
- You check the process development regarding manufacturability.
- You develop a cost-optimized assembly and connection technology concept.
- You support the design of power electronic components.
- You will accompany the transition from pre-serial samples to a serial production process and the execution of life cycle tests (internal and/or external).
How you'll work
- You are responsible for the lifetime protection of the (power) electronic components developed by us.
- You will be responsible for the design of appropriate testing equipment.
- You distinguish yourself by your independent, organized and structured way of working.
- You like to take responsibility for your projects and are flexible in dealing with changes.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to work successfully with your colleagues and other departments.
- You speak fluent German and English.
What you need to bring
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of lifetime electronics/power electronics.
- You have experience in life cycle analysis and evaluation in the automotive sector (or related sectors) as well as in the implementation of life cycle testing of electronic components.
- You understand both mechanical and electrical requirements for electronic components.