What you'll do
- You lead, organize and monitor our international large-scale projects across plants and create project and schedule plans as well as milestone evaluations.
- You design and optimize the interdisciplinary project teamwork and establish the new solutions.
- As the technical contact person, you are the link to our external partners and proactively maintain contact with all internal stakeholders and decision-makers.
- You monitor and request all relevant production documents and identify cost-optimal technical solutions.
- You are responsible for change management including technical evaluation and cost estimation and accompany the implementation.
How you'll work
- You work with a strong customer orientation, you are an organizational talent and you have goal orientation, process strength and a structured approach.
- You have a high awareness of deadlines, take responsibility and react flexibly to changes in the project.
- You have a quick technical grasp, easily understand technical contexts and innovative technologies fascinate you.
- You manage not only to communicate your technical enthusiasm, but also to engage your counterparts and thus build long-term relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- You naturally use your strength to adopt a mental change of perspective by looking at situations and circumstances from different angles in order to then question and optimize the status quo.
- You have strong communication skills that are adapted to the situation and enable you to work successfully with all departments and management levels.
- You are fluent in German and business fluent in English.
- You are flexible and willing to travel worldwide.
What you need to bring
- You have completed technical training or a technical degree.
- You have at least 5 years of project management experience in the highly complex technical field.
- You have very good knowledge of the office applications Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You are proficient in common project management methods, such as work breakdown structure planning, network planning, milestone trend analysis, lean project management and related tools.