What you'll do
- You qualify electronic manufacturers and AVT processes.
- You release PCB and high current manufacturing technologies and processes.
- You develop manufacturing processes for processing and connecting power electronic components.
- You coordinate electronic manufacturing processes with the development, quality and production departments.
- You derive and maintain PCB layout design guidelines in close cooperation with electronics manufacturers.
- You are responsible for technology scouting of manufacturing processes for innovative packaging and interconnection technology.
- You analyze production and field returns and optimize electronics manufacturing processes.
- You provide reliability data for FMEDA.
How you'll work
- You are responsible for the interface between the development and the production of electronic components.
- You qualify and coordinate suppliers.
- You distinguish yourself by your independent, organized and structured way of working.
- You like to take responsibility for your projects and are flexible in dealing with changes.
- You have strong communication skills that enable you to work successfully with your colleagues and other departments.
- You speak fluent German and English.
What you need to bring
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or a comparable field.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of power electronics.
- You are experienced in the field of electronics manufacturing processes (ideally in the automotive sector).
- You have profound knowledge in the field of assembly and interconnection technology.