stoba e-Systems is a groundbreaking pacemaker community. We aim to disrupt the new age of electric drive platforms through intelligent HIGH POWER by LOW VOLTAGE. An innovation-driven and fully digital company pioneering the development and manufacturing of complete electrified propulsion systems - hardware and software - we provide full tech solutions to different markets in a global approach. Our best cross-industry talents make the difference in advancing future mobility.
As an early-adopter place to work next to Stuttgart & Wuppertal, Germany we offer a fast-growing and disruptive environment. Working with us is kind of a high power ride. You will have a lot of responsibility and you will be able to grow personally in a tremendous and rakish way by having unique learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths and priorities.
JOIN THE SWEETSPOT
We are looking for a Developer/Series Supervisor (no gender pref.) - Test Inverter for our excellent development team. You will experience day-one-culture and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people. Together we will create and develop cutting-edge-technology for future mobility applications. Through your exceptional expertise you will be at the forefront of grow and success. Your special motivation will lead us to the right solutions.
WHAT YOU DO.
- Customer commissioning of the product
- Description and extension of the product catalog
- Maintenance and configuration of components
- Creation of documentation and product description as well as instructions
- Adaptations of the software for the configurations based on the basic software as well as on customer requests
- Customer support and customer reconciliation
- Error diagnosis, troubleshooting, bug fixing of the product range for HW, SW and mechanics in coordination with the technical experts
- Product maintenance, product adjustments due to component availability
- EOL and test specification for the product
WHAT YOU BRING.
- Completed studies in the field of electronics, mechatronics or a comparable field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the described work environment
- Good knowledge of circuitry, power electronics and digital technology
- Confident handling of Matlab and Simulink
- Basic knowledge in control engineering advantageous
- Knowledge of FPGA and VHDL
- Programming knowledge of microcontrollers, ideally in C
- Willingness to travel 10%
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU.
- The opportunity to change our (customers) world
- The chance to take part in Momentum and Sweetspot with a creative community and cutting-edge technology
- Open workforce with highly motivated, courageous, curious and entrepreneurial people to work with
- Short line of communication
- Open interaction, mutual appreciation and a high culture of trust
- Inspiring and modern workspace with comfortable networking areas
- Cosmopolitan environment
- Competitive compensation package
Curiosity is your drive and success is your motivation? We are committed to your personal development, because every individual is the key for our uniqueness and success. Therefore, at stoba e-Systems, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each of our employee. We believe that changing the world starts within each of our community. We drive innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
Are you ready to become part of the Sweetspot? If so, your CV is enough - via Email at: email@example.com we will contact you.