It is physically undemanding but mechanical work, requiring care, precision, attention to detail and prolonged concentration. Work is carried out seated, wearing gloves. Given its nature, this work is particularly suitable for women.
What you'll do
- You inspect the manufactured parts under a microscope for compliance with the technical documentation and for defects. Some parts require cleaning (sanding, cutting)
- You check the quality of manufactured parts – visually and by measurement
What you need to bring
- You have a sense of detail and accurate motor skills
- You are eager to learn new things.
- You distinguish yourself by your accurate, caring and fast way of working.
- You are healthy and have no problems to sit all day and do repetitive movements (glasses are no obstacle).
- You have previous experience in quality control, poss. in production.
What we offer
- 1 year’s contract, with possibility of extension
- Flexible working hours – 1 shift after training, which lasts about 1-1.5 months, you can choose how you want to work (8.5 hours required, not night shifts)
- Meal vouchers, canteen catering provided
- Possibility of career development and growth
- Corporate events and benefits
- Good training
- Option of immediate start