CNC Machine Operator - Continous Mode (m/f/d)
stoba Precision Technology
Kontaktperson: Simona Nezvalová
We are looking for workers to operate CNC machines in production. The job is suitable for women and men. Due to the start of a new production line we are looking for a new team of workers. Our production is large-scale.
After training, the work will be performed in a continuous operation. 12-hour shifts 6:00-18:00, 18:00-06:00, in short - long week mode.
What you'll do
- Operate a modern and state of the art CNC machine, overseeing the production process.
- Inspect the quality of manufactured parts-visually and by measuring with various instruments.
- Work with technical documentation.
- Maintain the machine in a clean and tidy condition.
What you need to bring
- Have experience in operating CNC machines for at least 1 year.
- Be technically skilled.
- Ability to work with technical drawings.
- Ability to measure on various instruments, very accurate tolerances (thousandths of mm).
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Possibility to start by an agreed date, we are happy to wait for capable workers.
What we offer
- Work on top of the range CNC machines.
- Above-standard salary (30 to 40 thousand, i.e. including extra pay for working in a given shift mode and depending on your experience. The wage at our company is composed of a fixed part, a variable component in the form of a personal assessment and we offer above-standard surcharges for working on weekends 22%, at night 20% and for working in continuous mode 25%.
- Meal allowances, provision of company meals.
- Opportunity for development and career growth.
- Company events and benefits.