Machining Operator - 3 shifts regime (m/f/d)
stoba Precision Technology
Kontaktperson: Simona Nezvalová
We are looking for CNC machine operators. We produce parts for automotive industry in large series.
What you'll do
- Production of part on CNC machines.
- Tools changing, doing corrections.
- Control the quality during the whole process using various quality tool.
- Working with technical documentation and drawings.
- Keeping your work space clean and safe.
What you need to bring
- Previous experience with working on CNC machine is an advantage.
- Good technical skills.
- Experience with quality control, measurement, technical drawings welcomed.
- Willingness and ability to learn new things.
- Good knowledge of Czech language.
- Valid EU work permit.
What we offer
- Working contract for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation.
- Full time job in 3 shift regime.
- Meal vouchers, possibility to order lunches in the factory.
- Company events and other benefits: 2 sick days per year.
- Immediate start or start upon agreement.