Machines that are unique worldwide and only found here.
Components that are not made anywhere else in the world.
Millions of high precision parts with complex geometries and bores every year.
That's a hundred.
We need to strengthen our Engineering team, so if you're a mechanical engineer at heart and have experience as a quality engineer, we may be looking for you. Don't expect a corporation, but a company where change happens and "can't" is not the answer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a high school/university degree in mechanical engineering or experience in the automotive industry for at least 5 years.
- You speak English or German without any problems.
- You have knowledge of ISO 9001, preferably knowledge of IATF 16949 and VDA automotive standards or ISO 14001.
- You can work independently but also manage activities within interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a proactive approach to work with an eye for detail.
What will you be doing with us?
- You will create and implement quality plans for new projects in precision machining.
- You will participate in the preparation of PFMEAs and the preparation of inspection plans.
- Communicate with the customer and report quality results on an ongoing basis.
- Perform internal audits, participate in customer audits and implement corrective actions
- Organize production process improvements and reduce scrap in assigned departments
What's the payoff for all this?
- Interesting and motivating financial remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for further personal development and training
- Working in an international dynamic environment in the automotive industry.
- Personal and professional growth within a stable, successful international company.
- Subsidized Multisport
- Meal vouchers
- Additional allowances for wedding, birth of a child, loyalty
- Friendly team and detailed training