We are looking for CNC machine operators. We produce parts for automotive industry in large series.
After the training you will work in 12 hours model. 06-18. 00, 18.00-06.00, long-short week regime.
What you'll do
- Production of parts on CNC machines.
- Tools changing, doing corrections.
- Control the quality during the whole process using various quality tools.
- Working with technical documentation and drawings.
- Keeping your work space clean and safe.
What you need to bring
- Previous experience with working on CNC machine at least for 1 year.
- Good technical skills.
- Experience with quality control, measurement, technical drawings welcomed.
- Willingness and ability to learn new things.
What we offer
- Working contract for 1 year with the possibility of prolongation.
- Full time job.
- Meal vouchers, possibility to order lunches in the factory.
- Company events and other benefits – 2 sick days per year.
- Immediate start or start upon agreement.