What you'll do
- Operate & set tools on a multi-spindle turning or 5Axis Milling machines.
- Keep the machine running to required OEE levels.
- Run the machines at a competent level to ensure target output and low scrap numbers.
- Trouble shoot tooling issues to ensure efficient operation and high quality.
- Perform basic math calculations, including but not limited to, addition and subtraction of decimals.
- Inspect work using standard and automated inspection equipment to required frequency.
- Interpret dimensions on a blueprint.
- Achieve daily production output targets.
- Able to run multiple machines as required.
- Follow documented operator procedures such as inspection check sheets and SOP's.
- Maintain a clean work area and observe all safety procedures.
- Execute machine offsets and tool changes.
- Troubleshoot and clear machine alarm conditions as required.
- Set up tooling using Zoller tool setter.
- Able to work with cutting oils and coolants.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
What you need to bring
- 2+ years experience as a CNC Setter / operator.
- Ability to understand and hold close tolerances.
- Experience with Index MS22/32 machines with Siemens controllers or Haas 5Axis machines with Fanuc controllers.
- Experience with automation and robots.
- Dependable and show up on time with an excellent attendance record.
What we can offer you
- Fulltime Employment.
- 8-hour shift: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability, Overtime.
- All shifts available (1st 6am-2pm, 2nd 2pm-10pm, 3rd 10pm-6am).
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401 (k) matching.