stoba Precision Technology
Kontaktperson: Vivian Chen
What you'll do
- Produce the parts according to the instructions e.g. order documents, written or spoken instructions.
- Studies work orders, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters to understand the interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Eliminate lightly malfunctions (e.g. in case of a jam – remove swarf.)
- In case of dimensional variation readjust the machine.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by shift handover.
- Completing production and quality data input.
- Replace and set up tools according to the instruction. Consider wear and an economic use of tools, feedback failure and give suggestion for improvement of set up plan.
- Follow the new tooling applying system.
- Check parts by measuring equipment (e.g. preset measuring machine, micrometer) for general condition, dimensional accuracy, damages and completeness. If necessary document the measurement results.
- Check measuring equipment regularly as per specification and calibrate if necessary.
- Quarantine non-conforming parts and proceed according to related procedure.
- If necessary check and adjust the main settings of the machine using simple instruments (e.g. reference samples/devices).
- Perform and document maintenance and cleaning work according to the instructions (e.g. refilling lubricants, cleaning lubrication spots), contact supervisor if there is any issue can’t be fixed.
- Keep the work environment clean and tidy, according to the requirements of 5S.
- Completing other tasks assigned by superior.
What you need to bring
- Technical school degree or above, major in CNC or Mechanical, at least 2 years related working experience.
- Ability to read machining drawings.
What we can offer you
- Good working environment.
- Social insurance and housing provident fund.
- Free shuttle bus, free working meal.
- Paid annual leave.