Maintenance Technician (m/f/d)
stoba Precision Technology
Kontaktperson: Simona Nezvalová
We are currently looking for a maintenance technician to join our maintenance team. The work is on 1 shift.
What you'll do
- Fault diagnosis (sensors, pneumatics)
- Performing repairs independently (and as part of a team) on automatic and semi-automatic CNC machines, mainly mechanical parts.
- Identification of spare parts.
- Carrying out regular maintenance of machines and equipment with entry in the maintenance control system.
- Regular building inspections with record keeping, building repairs.
- Participating in the installation of new equipment and machinery and in the modification and repair of the building.
What you need to bring
- Have experience in machine tool maintenance
- Willingness to learn new things and share experience and information with other team members
- Be flexible in terms of working hours (willingness to hold on-call - approx. 1x weekend per month, be willing to have occasional overlap into the afternoon shift as required)
- Advantage but not a requirement: decree 50, VZV licence
What we offer
- Relevant salary
- Company benefits (meal vouchers, lunch ordering, sick day, multisport card, company events)
- Working hours on 1 shift
- A good team of experienced colleagues
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV.