What you'll do
- You will coordinate with the sales, technical and production departments to analyze and validate customer requirements.
- You will prepare project plans and schedules and be responsible for maintaining project related documents.
- You will host project kick-off meetings, establish overall project planning, and project check points planning
- You will implement project planning and identify, monitor, and manage project progressing, related costs, quality issues, risks etc.
- You will organize cross-functional project meetings, coordinate cross-functional cooperation and support problem solving to ensure that projects are finished on time.
- You will make and maintain the project issue list, monitor the implementation status, and report regularly to the management.
- You will track the project progressing, coordinate the project’s team members to complete the transfer from development to mass production.
- You will summarize the project and lesson learned reporting.
- You will lead related team members for PFC, FMEA and CP creation.
What you need to bring
- Bachelor’s degree and above, major in Mechanical or Engineering.
Ability to work under pressure.
High sense of responsibility and ownership.
Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Fluent English in written and spoken.
Fresh graduates preferred.