What you'll do
- In charge of the introduction of new products, according to the requirements of customers’ drawings, the preparation of quality control documents in the production process and other preceding quality work.
- Familiar with APQP process, cooperate with related departments to complete the introduction of new products, identify risks during the introduction process, review and submit PPAP files.
- Organize the measurement of new product geometry, according to the drawings and customer requirements, able to write the corresponding inspection program of the gage, with the mainstream measurement software CALYPSO is preferred.
- Organize and implement quality supervision and inspection, prepare and update product inspection benchmark according to inspection plan and control plan, and set quality control points for inspection and inspection.
- Analyze the production process capability, be able to analyze the problems in the production process according to the quality analysis software and drive the improvement.
How you'll work
- You proof integrity and reliability and you are able to provide serious and responsible work, strong planning, execution and team spirit.
- You have the ability of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
What you need to bring
- Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical engineering, more than 2 years experience in mechanical measurement, machining experience is preferred.
- Familiar with new product development process APQP, able to use five tools in the automotive industry, seven QC techniques, etc.
- Experience in measurement is preferred, familiar with current advanced measuring software and technology, mechanical drawing.