What you'll do
- Responsibility for measuring and verifying that machined metal components are correct to specification
- Performing scheduled gateway inspections on production parts in order to approve the batch of components to be moved to next process stage
- The use of handheld measuring equipment such as, micrometre, linear gauges, attribute gauges, visual inspection and specialized measurement machines
- 100% inspection of product batches on any features that have failed the gateway audit.
What you need to bring
You should have basic computer skills to enable the inspection results to be scanned and filed electronically.
What we can offer you
- Fulltime Employment
- Starting Salary: £27,100 p/a (night shift premium inc) review after successful probationary period to £29,745 p/a (night shift premium inc)
- Hours of work: 6am to 6pm working four days on/four days off
- Possibility of career development and growth
- A friendly team and good training