Machines that are unique worldwide and can only be found here.
Components that are not produced anywhere else in the world.
Millions of high precision parts with complex geometries and bores every year.
That's a hundred.
We need to strengthen our Engineering team, so if you're a mechanical engineer at heart and have experience as a project engineer, we might be looking for you. Don't expect a corporation, but a company where change happens and "can't" is not the answer.
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3-4 years experience in a similar role, project management will be an advantage.
- High school/university education in engineering.
- You speak English or German without any problems.
- You are not lacking in creative thinking and have a desire to see things through.
What is waiting for you?
- You will be implementing new projects in the field of precision machining.
- Prepare production procedures and production documentation.
- Acquire new machines and technologies.
- Organize the patterning of new projects.
- Propose innovations and optimization of production processes in series.
- Represent Engineering in regular production meetings (problem solving).
- Administer technical changes including updating drawings.
What's the payoff for all this?
- Interesting and motivating financial remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for further personal development and training
- Working in an international dynamic automotive environment.
- Personal and professional growth within a stable, successful international company.
- Subsidized Multisport
- Meal vouchers
- Additional allowances for wedding, birth of a child, loyalty
- Friendly team and detailed training