We are looking for a new member for our logistic team.
The role is based on administrative tasks, work on a PC. It is suitable for graduates.
What you'll do
- Preparing documents for invoicing, expedition of goods
- Providing administrative support for expedition
- Issuing orders for cooperation of production, purchase, transport
- Ordering transport, communication with external transport companies
- Data entry, goods income
- Document management, filing
- Other tasks according to the Logistic Manager needs
- Occassionally you will have to drive to shops or authority offices to manage some tasks, deliver documents, etc.
What you need to bring
- MS Office knowledge on daily basis, data entry,
- Knowledge of any ERP systems or invoicing systems would be an advantage
- Accuracy, deligence
- Ability to learn new things
- English both spoken and written would be an advantage
- Drivers licence, group B
What we offer
- Employment contract for 1 year
- Full time job with flexible hours
- Meal vouchers, possibility to order lunch at the factory
- Company events and other benefits
- Immediate start or start upon agreement