What you'll do
As a CNC Machine Operator you will be responsible for performing operational functions on a variety of CNC and or manual machines. In this role you will be responsible for quality control of product and preventative maintenance on all machines and processes. Additional responsibilities for the Machine Operator will include:
- Replacement of machining tips and tools at either set times or when prompted to do so by set macros in the machining process.
- Using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Operation of CNC controls, including: Fanuc, Haas, Mikron.
- Conversant with Engineering drawing practice.
- Assisting in other production tasks.
- Managing and ensuring property quality
- Ensuring a smooth handover at the start and finish of your shift.
- Demonstrate good housekeeping practices.
- Apply best practice standards in all areas of Health and Safety, quality procedures, Standard.
- Operating Procedures & Job Safety Analysis systems.
- Proactively identify & make recommendations for improvements in all relevant areas of Business.
- Ensure provided PPE is maintained & used as prescribed, replenishing as necessary.
- Any other duties as required by the Management Team.
What we can offer you
- Fulltime Employment
- Salary: £28,470 PA inc. with review after probationary period
- Hours of work: 6pm to 6am working four days on/four days off
- Possibility of career development and growth
- A friendly team and good training